Saturday, February 25, 2012

Thursday Night Cupcakes


So, we decided on a whim to make CUPCAKES on Thursday.  In most cases, I would have done this from scratch.  However, it being a weeknight and me wanting to make cupcakes, caramel, AND chai seed pudding...I gave in to the boxed cake mixes calling my name at the grocery store.


I went with Betty Crocker brand yellow cake mix + RAINBOW CHIP frosting.  My FAV!!

Little A helped A LOT, see!


 My girl is so sweet, she even offered me a batter-covered thumb. I passed.

There is NOTHING like a sugar-high smile.  :-D

Of course, I don't do this to my child every DAY!  Why give them sugar all the time?  Who wants to be a fatty with black teeth?!  Seriously, there are SO many better ways to feed a child.  That's right, I said it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment