Thursday, November 11, 2010

Avocado Flowers?


Welcome to my first post (to anyone out there reading this, otherwise, to myself).  Although my blog is mainly dedicated to my total home renovation & love for all things modern + vintage, every once in a while I will have a completely non-sensical, unrelated post...er, and made-up words. 

This is a "tester", as this is my first time blogging (yay!!  Broke my blog cherry!)  While transferring pictures from my camera, I ran across this crazy avocado flower I took a while back...yes, I am one of those people who packs on months of pics before unloading the camera.  Hopefully, this blog will encourage more frequent backing up of the camera.

Yes, I enjoy playing with, and photographing, my food.  My food photos vary from elaborate meals to the more off-beat subjects - such as this avocado flower.

By the way, my favorite made-up word is "irregardless".  I find it amusing this word has made its way into the average corporate staff meeting.  HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment