Friday, November 12, 2010

Exterior Paint Color: Valspar Fire Orange + Fired Earth

Valspar Fire Orange
Valspar Fired Earth

Please note the source of these paint chip images is Valspar's Colorbuzz blog, which can be found at http://colorbuzz.valsparblog.com  *a fun site to explore if you are in a bind for color inspiration, however I came up with my colors the old-fashioned way: going to Lowes with Callie Dog!

Yes, these are the exterior colors of the house.  They are a bit bright, but I want it that way.  The Fire Orange reminds me of Arizona, while the Fired Earth helps to tone it down a bit...

These are from the Valspar line, specifically Duramax...Lowe's paint ROCKS.  This is the second time we've used it, and it rocks!!  

I think it makes a nice statement against all those nice trees!  Also, much better than unpainted concrete as seen in the "before" pictures.  Notice the CB2 pendant hanging in the window (master bedroom).  When the hard work is all done I will have more time for the "fun", design-centric posts.  Watch for my CB2 product reviews...!

**No, I don't get paid for this...it is all me.  Just trying to share my passion for design with other like-minded folks online.  If there is such a thing as like-minded folks when it comes to me.  




1 comment: