Monday, May 28, 2012

Baked Falafel!! NO DEEP FRYING! WhooHoo!!

I came across an easy, interesting recipes for baked Falafel...yes, that's right, I said BAKED.  I found it on Apartment Therapy; the original recipe can be found at Chow Vegan .   I recently started reading this blog - Today I found a sushi BURRITO posting which I am also excited to try out for myself  :-)


These Falafel turned out perfectly spiced and with plenty of crunch!  


Both my husband and Little A enjoyed them.  I served them with cucumber, but one could also serve with greek yogurt for dipping.  Or, my personal favorite, Raita, which is yogurt, cucumber, onion, tomato, and herbs and spices such as mint, cumin, and chili powder.  YUM.  Chow Vegan stuffed them in a mini pita pocket with yogurt, and that tastes great as well!



 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment