Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What's in Your Dish Rack?

All these posts about FOOD got me to thinking...what's in your dish rack (NO not your purse!)?  I have a Simple Human dish rack from Target, and it stands up well to the pots, pans, pyrex, and cast iron I often have it loaded up with.  

I hate the look of dishes in the sink, so my dishes are always done and drying if I am home.  I like the look of the brightly colored vintage pyrex piled up like this more so than stacked in the sink.  HA!

Yes, that glass next to the blue bowl IS an old pre-plastic POM glass.  I have a whole cupboard of them.  Does anybody else remember these?!  They were awesome and well worth the $3.00 price tag on the POM teas.  Nowadays, they come in plastic bottles and I don't even look at them in the stores so I have no clue what they cost.  My guess is those drinks are still $3.00.

LOL.

What's in YOUR dish rack today? 



No comments:

Post a Comment